Technical Writer | RoboHelp Captivate
Portland, OR • 08/29/2007
Responsibilities / Deliverables:
• Use RoboHelp for documentation and generate WebHelp/HTML Help.
• Create simulations using Macromedia Captivate that can be linked from the online documentation.
• Create job aids; Create, edit, and post content on Websites.
Required Qualifications / Skills:
• Bachelors in English or relevant degree
• Experience as a Senior Technical Writer for 5 or more years.
• Able to write clear, concise documentation using accurate grammar.
• Advanced skills in RoboHelp and Macromedia Captivate. Applicant should be able to not just use Captivate for creating simple movies but also be able to use advanced features of Captivate.
• Able to create sophisticated stylesheets for use in RoboHelp.
• Able to understand/quickly learn software and technical concepts.
• Able to edit html and use Macromedia Dreamweaver to post documents on the intranet.
Qualifications / Skills:
• Intermediate skills in Flash
• Understand Instructional Design concepts and methodology.
Posted by: OhSoHandy User
Located: Portland, OR
(No map found for this address)