Register | Sign In
Portland > Jobs > Legal Jobs > ATTORNEY NEEDED


Portland, OR • 08/22/2007

I have a really hard case. My ex husband is flat refusing me to have the court ordered visitation that I have a right to. Also I am paying child support for a child I have not seen in years. Child support told me to get a lawyer this is the only way to deal with it. Im looking for someone to help me that wont break me down, I have 5 kids of my own so Im unable to pay thousands of dollars for help.. Please if you could help email me back and I can tell you everything... Thank you for your time........


Posted by: OhSoHandy User

Located: Portland, OR


(No map found for this address)